Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My newest CT members!!!

I want to introduce my newest CT members. I did a little call, and I could not believe the response! Thank you so much to everyone who applied! I feel so loved! I am so glad you all like my work so much.
Please meet...

Ayu:
I'm a 28 year old german woman. Living together with my boyfriend, two cats and a few other animals. Just love to learn new things and be creative at the PC. I use most Paint Shop Pro X2 Ultimate as Graphic Programm and Poser and Cinema as 3D Applications. Also I just love to going outside and take photos of places or people. At the moment their are no children, but hopefully their will be someday, one or two.
I just have started Digital Scrapping in summer 2009, before this I have most used graphic programms to make textures for 3D needs.
Emily:
I am a SAHM Monday-Friday to three of the cutest kids ever. On Saturdays I work at Shi Salon in Ogden creating art through cosmetology. I love all things artistic. I am always up for anything new. I love digital scrapbooking. I have scrapbooked since I was 14, but only discovered digital last year. I love love love it! My favorite part is the lack of mess for my kiddos to get into! I still paper scrap but digital is definitely a new love. I have a fabulous hubby that I probably don't deserve. He puts up with my obsession well, and actually encourages it. We've been married just shy of eight years now! Wow I'm getting old! :) I hope you all love my layouts. I am so excited to use Cheri's kits, they are so darn cute! Thanks Cheri for giving me a chance!
Knittinjen: (Will post picture later) :)
My name is Jennifer, known as Knittinjen online. I am a 38-year-old single mom of 3, grandmom of 1 (and another on the way). I began digi-scrapping in 2005, and had to stop for a couple of years, then began again early in 2009. Since then, I have created over 400 layouts! I am a church secretary by day, a mom, knitter, digi-scrapper, & reader all the rest of the time. Oh, and I have a 7-year-old Australian Shepherd named Humphrey - the best dog EVER! I live in MN, always have, always will (as far as I know).
Meagan:
I am a mother of one and I work as a Math teacher in a juvenile corrections center. I have been doing digital scrapbooking since May and love it! I have a wordart freebie blog because I love playing with fonts. My motto in life is: "The worthwhile things do not come easy." I scrapbook the adventures of our little family of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment