Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 8, 2011

My new shop

Can I just tell you how excited I am to be at Scrap Matters!!! My new shop opened today and I am wiggling in my seat I am so excited! I have 4 new products for you today and I will quickly be adding more. They are all on sale for this weekend only, so make sure to stop by Scrap Matters and check them out.
My first release is Bad to the Bone. It is a fun boyish kit for all those "Bad Boys" in your life.

I also have an add on for sale if you just want a little something to scrap with.

Or for this week only, if you buy the kit you get the add on for free.

The next kit is called Bugged. A bright, springy kit for those "love bugs".

Also in store are some Embossed Papers that match.

And for this week you can get the papers free with the kit. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment