Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

Get a Little Grungy

While me and Chelle were driving home together from Vegas (Digiscrap Apalooza), we talked a bit about designing. OK, we talked a LOT about designing. ;)

I have been dreaming about some overlays I wanted to create. See, when I make a paper I love to grunge it up. But I don't like how all my overlays and grungy brushes don't "match" with the texture of the paper. I like creased papers, but the creases themselves don't get the grunge.

SO, we put our heads together and came up with a new idea.... Are you ready? Ta Da!!! - Grungy Overlays that MATCH the Textured Paper. BAM! Are you intrigued? You wanna know how these babies work? Well, Chelle has a tutorial on her You Tube channel where you can learn how to play with these papers to create the perfect effect.

And guess what? We made a BUNDLE for you to get a deal with. You get 12 Papers AND 12 Overlays. You can use the Papers by themselves. You can use the Overlays by themselves. Or you can use them together. That makes 36 combinations! Whew.

You can check them out at Scrap Orchard. The bundle and individual packs will be 20% off the first week.



See the awesome effect they make:


Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment