Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hoppy Easter Weekend

I hope you are all stocked up and ready to have some fun Easter plans with weekend. We are having an Egg Hunt in the backyard, Baskets in the morning and a Turkey Dinner. Yum. I can already smell the gravy. MMMMM. Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my keyboard....... Ok, we are good now.

Now, onto the digital goodies. Yeah! I have a darling, to die for, Easter kit for you. I just adore the little chicks and bunnies in it. I wanted to create a pallet that fit the more boyish colors of Easter. The dark denim and navy pants. So, I created Some Bunny.

You can grab it this week for 20% off in my shop. Or check out the bundle and save even more.

Some Bunny Kit


Some Bunny Graffiti


Some Bunny Word Art


Some Bunny Bundle


Dream Team Inspiration













We will be back Monday with one crazy awesome surprise for you.... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment