Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

FB Poster Call

I am in need of another helper to post some layout hightlights and other fun info on my Facebook page for me. Here is the ad, check it out and email me if you are interested in joining my Dream Team.

Here is what is says:

Facebook Poster needed

I need a positive. FB stalker that will make some weekly posts in my Dream Big Facebook Page.

The requirements are:
3 Posts a week
Monday - Hint/Tips
Thursday - Layout Highlight
Saturday - Layout Highlight

Once a month: Monthly Game Giveaway

You do NOT have to make layouts, but you still get my products as compensation.

If interested, please email dreambigdigi@yahoo.com
Let me know why you would make a great FB poster and any other team responsibilites you have. Please also send me your Scrap Orchard Forum name.

Call ends June 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment