Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tiny Toes

Back when I had my last baby, which was a year and a half ago....I had some amazing professional photos taken of him when he was 3 weeks old. At the same time I saw that there wasn't a lot of baby kits out there with monocromatic colors. The cutsie pastels are always good, but they just didn't match with the feel of the photos I had taken.

See what I mean:


So, I came up with Tiny Toes. It is a shabby, yet classy baby kit with darling, worn, unique elements. You can find it in my shop for 20% off this week.

Tiny Toes


Tiny Toes Graffiti



Tiny Toes Bundle

                                      

Dream Team Inspiration

                                     

                                    










Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment